The Library Catalog
The Library Catalog is used to find all the "things" in the Library's collection. This includes physical objects like books, DVDs and CDs, anatomical models, print journals, and audiobooks. The catalog also helps you find online resources like e-books, streaming videos, online journal and magazine articles, and websites.
Note that when you use our catalog, you search more than just the COD Library; you're searching academic libraries throughout Illinois and libraries throughout the world. COD library users can request books from these libraries. Learn more about requesting books here:
Still have questions? Ask A Librarian!
- VuFind Catalog
- VuFind is an alternate catalog that can be used to search for books, videos, and journals in only the COD and I-Share libraries.
- Requesting I-Share Items
- Learn how COD students, faculty, and staff can use the catalog to request books and videos from I-Share memeber libraries
- Requesting Items via Interlibrary Loan
- Learn how COD Library patrons can request items from librraies throughout the country
- Library Cards and Borrowing
- Learn how to get a COD Library card, how long items can be checked out, and where to return items
- Nearby I-Share and Public Libraries
- Use this map to find I-Share and public libraries close to COD
- My Library Account
- Login to your account to see what items you have checked out, what items you have on request, and when your items are due
- An alternate catalog that can be used to search for books and videos in the COD Library.
- OCLC Account Login
- Login in to your OCLC account to create title lists. Note: this is not the account you use to renew or request items or see what items you have checked-out. For that use My Library Account.