Speech Research Guides are designed to help you help yourself.
Use the menu to the right to find the guide that will help you with your particular assignment. In the research guides, you'll find:
- Content relating to specific kinds of speeches requiring research
- Research guides providing resources for researching your speech topics
- Handouts and printable versions of the research guides
- Worksheets to help you with steps in your research
- Video tutorials explaining speech research tips, techniques or tricks
Not finding what you're looking for in the Research Guides? Use the contact information to the right to contact the Speech Librarian directly.
image credit: Brian Talbot