Already have a LinkedIn Learning account? Go to: http://linkedinlearning.com
Creating New Accounts for College of DuPage Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Go to LinkedIn Learning: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/activate
- Enter your dupage.edu or cod.edu email address.
- You will receive an email from LinkedIn Learning with a link to activate your LinkedIn Learning account.
- Please allow an hour for the email to arrive.
Activating your LinkedIn Learning account:
Here are some tips to successfully activate your account and begin using LinkedIn Learning:
- For the very best user experience, log out of your LinkedIn account prior to activating your LinkedIn Learning account.
- After clicking the link to activate your account, you will be directed to the COD login page, where you can enter your email address and password. You will be then directed to your LinkedIn Learning account.
- Upon activation, you will have the option to connect your LinkedIn profile OR to create a separate Learning account during activation. You do not have to connect your LinkedIn profile to your Learning account. But if you choose to connect your LinkedIn profile, you’ll be able to personalize your account with recommendations for your chosen learning goals, as well as what’s trending on LinkedIn Learning based on LinkedIn data. This will give you a learning experience that’s more tailored for your needs.
- Check out these guides for help in setting up your LinkedIn Learning account.
If you need assistance, contact Aaron Harwig, Electronic Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgot your password?
- Go to the LinkedIn Learning Sign In page.
- Enter your dupage.edu or cod.edu email.
- Hit the Continue button, which will bring up the Forgot Password link.
- Click on the Forgot Password link and follow the instructions.
About LinkedIn Learning
With LinkedIn Learning, you'll have a similar experience as you had with Lynda.com such as:
- High-quality content: At the core of LinkedIn Learning is high-quality Lynda.com content. If you have favorite content on Lynda.com, don’t worry, it is still there!
- Comprehensive data and progress: Data, including groups, playlists, assigned content, account settings, and histories were automatically migrated.
- Learner course video page: All of the features and functionality of this page remains the same. This includes transcripts, exercise files, mobile viewing, and bookmarking.
You’ll also experience many new and improved features including:
- A new, easy-to-use interface
- Personalized course recommendations
- Social curation, and more